Wednesday, October 12, 2005

 

One week left in DC

Our four months of hectic life in the States have come to the end. We are about to pack up our 8 bags, two kids and the cat, and relocate to Africa. In fact, tomorrow, on Thursday, we are shipping out the airfreight and consumables. Then we'll have left just a week living out of the suitcases.

French classes ended for us last week. Mark tested out with 2/2 which is very good after just 3 months of class. He's simply a brilliant student!

Both sets of the grandparents came to visit us in turn here in late September - early October. We all had great time. I'll post the photos to Flickr later, most probably from Gabon, when I have more time to process the files.

All of us are very eager to get out there finally, to settle in our new home for the next two years, and to get that amazing African experience that people are talking about.

I'll let you know soon what it will be for us there...

Inna

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?